We are now 35 weeks and one day! Praise the Lord! We will see what the next couple of days/weeks will hold! I am quite large, as you can see, and excited to meet our sons. Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Ok that is amazing!! You get bigger by the day. You look awesome (as always)!
ME, you still look great! What a blessing that the babies have been able to continue to grow! I look forward to hearing/seeing the good news in the coming days or weeks!
Post a Week 37 picture please!!!!
oh my goodness! You look great and you are ALL belly! THey are going to be SO loved! can't wait
Holy cow! (And by that I don't mean you look like a cow) I'm just amazed at how big those boys are! Can't wait to meet em. Love y'all.
This is so so exciting! I was looking back at your 4-5 month pics and that is totally where i am right now, but of course not as cute :) Love you and meade both, and those baby boys!
what are you, smuggling watermelons? you are a marvel of balance and gravity simply by merit of your ability to stand up. that's my girl!
How wonderful that you & Meade can keep us updated on your Blog! That means we will soon have a lot of beautiful pictures of your boys soon. I am praying every day for a safe delivery. Praise the Lord!
JoEllen
You look awesome! It's amazing how a mother gives up her life for her children and is blessed in return. As a twin myself, I can tell you that your boys are going to love each other and be great buddies their whole lives! PTL! love you lots, aunt anne
I thing Meade looks like a goober as usual. Too bad you just couldn't do better than this guy!
The boys are huge, but the rest of you is still so tiny! How?! We can't wait to meet the boys.
i love getting to "see" you as you are sporting the prego thing with such style! you have just gone straight out! soooo precious to think that your little guys are getting fat and happy in there. lots of love and excitment your way- rach
Post a Comment