Thursday, January 15, 2009

37 Weeks - and a False Alarm!


Well, here I am looking a little frazzled last night (and of course large) thinking I am about to have my boys!! But instead it was a "Father of the Bride Part II false alarm", haha. We spent a few hours in the hospital...I was definitely having contractions but not quite in labor. The contractions have subsided for now; I guess my boys are already enjoying being rambunctious and want to put on some more weight before gracing us with their presence.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

!!!!! So exciting! I love the father of the bride reference. And I can't imagine what you must be going through! You are such a champ. And Meade is, too!

Anonymous said...

Yep, the babies look like grandpa Bill which is just too bad!

Andria said...

Hello, I am a friend of Meg Hutchinson's and wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you and your boys. (I tried to leave a comment on your CaringBridge web site, but didn't have a password.) Please know that we are praying hard that your boys will make a full recovery, and that God will continue to watch over them and keep His hand upon them.
Andria & family
Illinois

Anonymous said...

Hi, im just a blog reader and i found the caring bridge site and had been reading your blogs for a while now. Your twins are in my prayers and i hope that God helps you and your boys through this rough patch. I will keep reading and i hope for them a fast and healthy recovery!